Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Saturday 27 August 2016

WHY I BLEED


Good day guys, how do I put this. Ok, let me say it this way, am going to write something short so you all can read it I don't want anyone skipping to the end as it concerns all of us.

So this morning I lost something very dear to me or maybe I just realized I didn't have it anymore, my roommate would say every nigga is a potential sly, and I would constantly say it's a lie, well I finally understand the reason behind that statement, so am going to try to express that disappointment this way.
Here goes nothing;
I suppose I should call you guys friends, well you seemed like a friends, thought I finally found poeple I could trust, somewhere that I could fit so I let the beard grow, and even though I truly dislike religion I decided to join one, yeah well I guess the joke was on me.
I treated you guys like a friends would, I presume it just wasn't enough and just like a friends would, you are finally taking back all that you gave me, today I realized you have taken back the one thing I presumed to me what was your symbol of trust, so much for presumptions.
Guys would say I can never trust any girl, their all liars, guys would say I trust my guys they will always have my back no matter the situation, well for your own sake I hope he really doesn't have a dagger aimed at your back, I hope they don't one day see you as a faulty appendage they have to remove.
Thanks guys for being my friends I wish we could have been friends
See y'all

By Dr.Strange

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive