Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Wednesday 3 August 2016

MY #WCW




I love cakes... I love the icing sugar on it... The whole decoration thing on it...
I don't really bother myself with the details of how a baker would make a cake look exactly like mickey mouse....
Okay... You might be wondering why I'm talking about cakesToday

Today being a Wednesday... Y'all know how we run things...
Woman crush Wednesday...
Alright!.....


She's beautiful... She's smart.. She's outgoing....

She's very nice... She has a very beautiful heart too.... And what I love the most about her is what she does and trust me she's absolutely good at it..
She's a very good baker... She bakes cakes....
I already love cakes, what better way to my heart is there??... Lmaoo....
She's a talented writer too... She does relationship talks...
She's the total package....

Name: FOLORUNSO OLASUBOMI ROFIAT.
Department: ACCOUNTING
Level: 200
Nickname: SUBBYFOLLY,
Business name: SUBBY's CAKES.
Others: Love writing-RELATIONSHIP TALKS BY SUBBY ,cake making,counselling.

Short bio: I really have passion for Acting,love talking on relationships,like friendly people,like meditating when am alone. I dislike quarrels,love peace,I dislike pride and I don't like the extravagant set of people.
I love engaging in something,being self motivated has really helped me to achieve something. I always think about my future kids,I try to take steps that I know would also help them. To be frank,what I have done so far is because of the love I have for my future kids,want to be a great role model to them.
The C.E.O of SUBBY's CAKES,make quality cakes with quality tastes. I also love writing,it inspires me to want to do more. I see writing as setting standards for myself because you can't be a role model to people if you don't have the personality trait of responsibility. I have worked has a sales assistant,marketer and also as a manager at PEPPERED RICE. I also engage in ushering jobs. I would open my blog very soon so I could be able to post my write ups as a platform to air your views,ideas,comment or posts. You can follow up at www.infunaabsights.blogspot.com to read my post(RELATIONSHIP TALKS BY SUBBY).

Alright guys...
You got issues with bae or boo... Subby is here to offer you her counsel... You looking for someone to usher in any of your occasions, Subby is here for you...
You love cakes... Not just cakes.. But great cakes.. SUBBY IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO CALL!!!!..
Believe me... Give her a trial, you won't regret it... Totally sure of that...

I'll leave y'all with pictures of her cakes...







Okay.. If you're interested in patronizing subby's cakes, pls do not hesitate to call 07032777282
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive