Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Sunday 7 August 2016

A CRY OUT FROM A VICTIM OF THE FAILS OF THE FUNAABSUG

"50,000 Naira my butt!! Just like we were promised last year. What was I given? AN ELECTRIC KETTLE. It has even spoilt sef. 'We'll get back to you' was what i heard for weeks, till I spoke with a current SUG official bout it, and all I heard was 'let it pass'. It's very unfair. I will not let it pass, this is injustice. And the fact that people would still be deceived this year, burns me. Our SUG is the worst. And doesn't matter who's tenure it was, SUG is still SUG. To all those who dream of being a Funaabsu Idol, don't expect money, coz it's something our SUG is very bad with. And to all those who think we enjoyed the prize money, WE WEREN'T PAID. All these cheating in Nigeria sef... How would we move forward, when so called leaders of tomorrow can't be responsible and reasonable enough to do what is right. When you start something, you finish it! Doesn't matter who's tenure it is or was, SUG is SUG! It's FUNAABSU IDOLS... FUNAAB STUDENT UNION IDOLS, NOT FUNAAB OLAOLA IDOLS. Coz obviously, that's what ya'll think... 'It wasn't my tenure'. Rubbish. God is watching you. Please re-broadcast and save hopes from getting crushed."

- Silver Irukwu (IG: @seelvateria)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive