Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Friday 5 August 2016

THOUGHTS STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART #2




I guess I am just too good a liar and that is why you never know that,
When I say I hate you, I mean I love you,
When I say I don't believe in love,

All I want is someone to prove me wrong,
Someone who won't give up on me no matter what,
Someone who sees the tears behind my laughter,
Someone who sees the pain behind my smile,
Someone who know I am not when I say, 'I am OK',
Someone who still worries when I say, 'don't worry',
Someone to share my joys and pains with,
Someone to share my hopes and disappointments with,
Someone who hears my apology even before I have made the mistake,
Someone to hold my hands and never let go.


  -For Rogue who told me to stop being a rogue and give love a chance. I tried bro, but it ain't as easy as you make it sound. "Try to let go of your fears and fall in love, I'm sure you know it isn't a physical fall and you won't break your head " -L.M.A
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive