Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Friday 26 August 2016

KILL THE BOREDOM: FUNAABITES TAKE HEED and READ



So the university has been kind and generous enough to send us parking until God knows when and alot of people like me who hardly go out are going to be bored out of our mind.


We've never left music alone, but even songs on repeat gets boring...so lets find new fun.  Well here's a list of things I do when am bored;



1.) READ: Ok here is one thing I don't do, funaab won't kill me, well for bookworms and lovers of novels this applies to you, personally I would recommend sci-fi, romance, and crime novels, they have their way of captivating your attention and making you go back to them.


2.) SLEEP: Oh dear lord, this is one of my hobbies, just sleep the time away, enter the world of your dreams where you don't need to work before you make money, where you can fly, infact it's probably the only place you can talk back to African parents and get away with it.

3.) GAMES: There are different kind of games digital or otherwise, you know what I mean? "Digitally" speaking, I love playing action games and adventure games the thrills they provide are addictive, and you could as well engage in other forms of games be it physical games like soccer or lawn tennis or basketball ball or a more reserved game like the board game chess. The games of emotions are not left out, I didn't say that oh.

4.) BROWSE: With the latest introduction of cheap and affordable data plans am pretty sure you all can afford to browse with little or no expense, surf the internet, discover new things, catch up with friends, you know the rest.

5.) MOVIES: Here is one thing I do alot, even during exams here is one advantage of cheap data plans and advancement in technology aswell you can download your movies to your mobile phone and watch or better still just st
ream it.

6.) WRITE: Truth be told am doing this out of boredom you can write articles and publish, and well, if they are nice and interesting who knows u might attract the attention of someone willing to pay for them. Make some cool cash.


7.) JOB: Yes I almost forgot "get a job!!!!!!!" don't come back to sch the same broke ass  you were when you left, seriously please am begging you, you could find a job that pays atleast something tangible, something worth your time.

8). DAYDREAM: This is for my lazy dawgs out there And although I don't do this often, but yeah its a pretty efficient way of killing boredom, until someone come to snap you out of it and am pretty sure in that moment you will almost snap his/her neck.


Another  one which I highly recommend is to visit this blog go through the new article aswell as the old one am pretty sure there are some interesting articles you didn't read

Ok this are all I can think of for now, you can comment what you do when your bored as well.


See ya..PEACE


By: dr.STRANGE
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive