Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Monday 29 August 2016

Shhh_It's_ManCrushMonday..


Alright guys.
Been long I fixed y'all with something good..Don't mind me.. I'm a lazy son of a #####..Lol.
Anyways... I hope I'm forgiven...
Okay for MCM today...
I'll be having a colphys student.
This nigga, short but mighty. Lol..
He can talk for Africa... He's sense of humor goes "all the way up".

Now lemme compare him with Kevin hart.. Just that he's briefer(LMAO)... Asides all that guys...
He's one very good friend... He's a great guy.. Handsome too...
They say to get a lady, if I'm right.. You should be handsome, have a great sense of humour, and dress well..
He's alright got all these..So i won't be shocked to find out your girlfriend is tripping... Lol... One brief man too many attributes..
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...
CEO of brightnation Media, Head of Media/publicity for ATW2D.. Shhh__its__PABLO!!

Name:Oladele oluwatobiloba pka Pablo ATW2D.
Dept: computer science, 200Lvl
Likes: Bread and beans.. Lol
Dislikes: well nothing really..
Short bio- I'm jovial, fun to be with,very crazy, the first instance you meet me I'd pretend like I don't talk but as soon as I'm given the chance to contribute, y'all are in trouble... I'm the Head of Media/Publicity of  "A thousand ways to dance"  and also the CEO of Bright Nation Media.. I'm a big fan of cute ladies(Please don't friendzone me). Sia, Adele and Brainee are my favorite artistes.That's all I'll tell you, the rest will be told in dm..You can reach me on these platforms IG @shh_its_pablo, Whatsapp - 09052276175, bbm-7B4D6350


And when we spoke with him on whar he thinks abt  inFUNAAB he had this to say:-

"I love positive and creative minds ..infunaab team has indeed portrayed that..im reli glad I featured in this week MCM..and I hope I work more with infunaab in the nearest future"..


Lest I forget, He participated in out photocon-test.. Dropping his entry a day to the end of the contest and ended up finishing in 2nd place...

Alright guys... That's all we've got on Shh_its_Pablo...


I think he's a really great guy.. What do y'all think??...
Drop your comments..
And please, do not forget to share this post and continue to visit this page everyday for every info as it happens InFunaab
Also if you're interested in being our next crush personality..  Mail your details to us  @jeffreyiyinbor@gmail.com or chat me up on WhatsApp with 08173911052 to make your entries for the next #WCW or #MCM....
Lastly I leave y'all with something to laugh at..

Kamoru oooo.. Lmaoooo
Live, laugh, love, repeat..
Have Fun, stay safe.. And Be good
#SaveFunaab
#Prayfortaiwo

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive