Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Friday 9 September 2016

QUAKE



As I sat alone enjoying the ambient view of the rich green landscape before me, taking in the Various sizes of the trees and shrubs, trying to think of the various animals that could possible exist there, I hear them, I see them running around singing,
probably dancing. I get the feeling that they are on a picnic, they all seem happy, so much so you would feel they have no reason to leave.

Well today has been an exhausting day and I have finally gathered the strength to walk back home, so I stand up to take a look, I see nobody in that moment of realization I feel the shiver go down my spine, it was all in my head, the horror of the fact that these voices in my head were rejoicing brought time to a standstill, why were they rejoicing? This voices I try so hard to ignore, did I succumb? I could feel my head grow drastically, I could feel pain on the two sides of my head in way you could only describe as gore, and finally they emerge.


I had the feeling of a thundering hammer blow right to the center of my head, all shapes and sizes, all looking disfigured, disgusting to sight, repulsive to smell, they were all staring at me with eyes filled with blood thirst I so thick a stench a chocked on the smell, I begin to quiver and as they all run towards me in an attempt to reap their jailer apart I realized my demons finally had their way, all I could do was stare in dismay, as I felt my hand being reap away from my body, I woke up. It was a dream, I cracked up a smile.



I looked up and I saw an ambient rich green view of the landscape I could see trees of various sizes, I could hear voices, happy set of people, a feel the chill go down my spine, and a flash of terror on my face as I gently and slowly look around only to realize there's no one around.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.