Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Saturday 3 September 2016

NO SHAVE ZONE

"Pop's might soon tell me to low it down and maybe even skin too ..."

Nigerians and their low hair profile mentality, such sentiment, so stereotypic.




"Its only a mad man that has bushy hair" (long hair is bushy hair oo, cheii)

"Why would you be keeping beards, when you're not an Alfa" (so only Muslims are allowed to keep beard hair)

"The Bible says it's a shame to keep long hair, don't you know it's only ladies that should have such" (My God, where in the bible, did you write that chapter or verse, are you the author and finisher of my faith/fate?)

"Don't you know that you'll be looking old if you keep beards" (oh please like we would keep looking young)

"It's an irresponsible young man that will be keeping beards" (if that one na condition, abeg I am irresponsible, no be your business)

From my mind, I've screamed, my hands, I've written since my mouth is muted.
It's my beard, not yours !!!
Keep away !!! It's a no shave zone !!! Deuces !!!

This is Jaiy' (The LoudSpeaker)


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.