Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Monday 12 September 2016

FAR CRY



I just want to hide, run away from all this feeling, would you come with me?
But you know little of the monsters scratching at the walls of my mind, the darkness inbound.

The world think it knows my kind, children of the future past,
lost to the touches of helheim, boundless souls lost in the court of ginnungagap, never free of bounds, held down by gleipnir.

The world thinks am lost in it, scourging the earth beneath my feet, finding meaning, purpose and inner peace.

I just want to hide...
I just want to run; run of to zombie land and fight my own demons,
 find and giving meaning to silence, for I haven't experienced what it feels like to not even hear my own thoughts.

I just want to hide; hide from myself, for I scare me the most, look around me, all is withered, for my mind wills it so.

I just want to hide, stop the tears that flow, I just want to run, let the wind steal my thoughts and rid me of self guilt and burden.

My mind is made of china ware, my feet can't hold the weight it carries, I want to run, but all I can manage is a wobble.

How then do I take you away?
How do I escape my bounds, my pain and my captors?


I tire
I hide
I run not any further
I just want to...
Die...

-kingNEEZ®
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.