Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Tuesday 3 May 2016

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH FUNAABS MR FRESHER


Infunaabs correspondent got to meet Funaab Mr. Fresher and split open his life. 
In this interview, we get to show you who our Mr. Fresher really is... 



INTERVIEWER: LET'S MEET THE MAN BEHIND THE MR FRESHER TAG.

MR FRESHER: My name is Odimegwu Chuka Humphery but my friends call me Lyfa. I'm an Ibo boy, from Anambra State to be precise and I stay in Lagos. I love food and my favourite meal is beans and bread. I'm in love with basketball and music and I'm a fan of Drake and the Weekend. I don't have any problems flowing with anybody. 

INTERVIEWER: YOU'RE IN WHAT DEPARTMENT AND WHAT PROMPTED YOU TO CONTEST FOR MR FRESHER?

MR FRESHER: I'm in the Economics department and I needed a platform for my modelling career, which was why I went for the Mr. Fresher contest.

INTERVIEWER: HOW DOES WINNING MR FRESHER HELP YOU?

MR FRESHER: I want to use the fame to acquire more things.

INTERVIEWER: YOU WERE CONTESTING AGAINST FOUR OTHER GUYS.... DO YOU THINK YOU WERE BETTER THAN ANY ONE OF THEM?

MR FRESHER: No, I didn't think so, I just gave the audience what they needed.

INTERVIEWER: DURING THE CONTEST, YOU DISPLAYED EXTRAORDINARY SKILL WHEN YOU TIED A HEAD GEAR FOR A GIRL. WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?. DID YOU LEARN IT BIGTIME OR ARE YOU JUST A NATURAL?

MR FRESHER: Well, I actually learnt that back stage.

INTERVIEWER: ON THAT DAY?

MR FRESHER: Yes, that night back stage.
INTERVIEWER: IT'S LOGICAL TO SAY YOU'VE ACQUIRED FOR YOURSELF ABOVE AVERAGE FAME IN FUNAAB. HOW DO YOU BLEND ALL THAT WITH ACADEMICS?

MR FRESHER: I'm still the same person I was before the contest. I don't let the fame get to me.

INTERVIEWER: WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE INCREASING CASES OF ROBBERY IN FUNAAB?

MR FRESHER: The whole thing is getting serious and I hope the school authority would just do something about it. It is very bad.

INTERVIEWER: WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY AND THE SUG AS TO CURBING THIS ACTS?

MR FRESHER: Hmmmm..... The only way is to make the securities stay alert and increase the patrolling vans. I know it won't be easy to curb this but there's got to be a way out of this.

INTERVIEWER: NEXT YEAR YOU WOULDN'T BE MR FRESHER AGAIN. WHAT HEIGHT DO YOU INTEND TO HAVE ATTAINED BY THEN?

MR FRESHER: I just want to rock this for now and use it to attain more in the outside world and also to rep Funaab well.

INTERVIEWER: WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS?

MR FRESHER: Hmmmm..... I hope to be comfortable enough in the next five years.

INTERVIEW: LASTLY, ON A SCALE OF 1-10, RATE FUNAAB'S SOCIAL LIFE.

MR FRESHER:I would give it a 5.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.