Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Sunday 1 May 2016

UNILORIN SUG WEEKS UPS AND DOWNS.


I'm devastated and heavily disappointed after all efforts to revive Unilorin social life could be put to a little jeopardy by a costly and unpredictable mistake.


I was happy when the strong and healthy students of the university were flooding the MPH. This energy was greatly exploited by king Dr. Saheed Osupa. The 1 hour 30mins that he spent on stage witnessed shouting, screaming, snapping and the smile of happy faces. Even the chairman of the transport committee, Sen. Ibadan spent 20mins on stage with King Dr. Saheed Osupa. It was all good, going on fine.

I began to sweat when by 7:00pm, the actors stopped picking calls. They could not be reached, hopes were raised, expectations were ringing bells in my face, i could see problem waiting to pound.

Oh, to cut the whole story short, Unilorin students were a little bit disappointed. We planned to bring some movie stars and one Fuji star(King Dr. Saheed Osupa)to the cultural day but only the Fuji star showed up. I'm sorry the expectations wasn't met. I will be making fun of you if i begin to explain the things that caused this disappointment.

I'm not even supposed to talk but I've learnt my lessons. One important one is I'D RATHER HAVE 1 ARTIST ON POSTER AND HAVE HIM ATTEND MY SHOW THAN HAVE 10 AND ONLY 9 SHOW UP,it has to be all.

The fun we had throughout the SUG week has been threatened by the mistakes of the cultural day.

Special apologies | appreciation.
Unilorin on runway
I appreciate all models that participated in the fashion show. You are all professionals. I appreciate Raf and Ksan. You guys dope.

Unilorin comedy show | Cypher.
I appreciate all Unilorin comedians and MCs. MC Peperenpe, Ben da Poet, and others, chop knuckle. I appreciate all the musicians who participated in Unilorin inter faculty cypher. I really appreciate all the faculties that participated in the cypher, you guys are good.

My special apology goes to the faculty of environment science, the winner of the inter faculty cypher. The competition was for us to have fun. I am sorry i disappointed you guys. But students actually enjoyed the whole show.

I appreciate all those that participated in Unilorin carnival, 2016. The massive turn out was alarming. We shut down Unilorin that day, the sound is still ringing in my head right now. Kudos to the faculty social directors and their reps, you guys made it happen, one love guys. I really lovr the creativity in the faculty of Agric, Arts, CIS, COHS, Education, Environmental Science, Engineering, Life Science, Veterinary Medicine, Physical Science Law.... Biggest kudos to you all.

But my biggest apology goes to all Unilorin students. You are obviously not happy with what happened at the cultural day. I have noted that this kind of mistake will not be tolerated by Unilorin students and those who want to take over from us have noted this too. And don't forget that I'm just a young man who wants to defend and satisfy your social interest faithfully.

Let me end this by appreciating my fellow Union excos anr ever energetic members of the social committee. You guys are the real Ashosho, not me.

I love you all.

Aondongusha Tersoo Isaac.
A. K. A
Ashosho.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.