Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Friday 13 May 2016

MY LAST NOTE BEFORE OBLIVION

Born out of disregard: is the heart that you broke, now born with vengeance as though it were my driving force, is this feeling I can't submerse into my minds trash can. Haunted with memory glitches, I lived everyday reminiscing the days when you clothed me with your merciless display of affection.

 Distance: the space between two points, two points that once was one, and the only distance we had was that we created when we slept off and you drifted unconsciously from my embrace.
I dread this thought, but they keep me hoping, I don't want to move on, I feed off my own despair, am my own incubus.
 I smile for a last time knowing nihility is all I lived for, the noose is set, my hands are steady, I climb the chair that would send me to another world, I glance around the room that once was filled with your fragrance, it seems empty now, not because it isnt well furnished, but because the life in it is about to be blown out, my candle is set to burn for a minute more and as you read this don't imagine me hanging as my life force is drained off.

Imagine me lunging into oblivion..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.