Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Monday 2 May 2016

Man crush Monday( MCM)

Mcm! Mcm!! Mcm!!!.... Wassup y'all... Happy worker's day..
If I'm to name one thing that's invested in someone that'll make me respect 'em.. I'll say the spirit of HARDWORK.. This guy, very well still in his youth and already, he's blazing the trails, and making his mark on the stones of the communication industry...
Lord knows which level he'll attain when he gets to his peak... My brain already is painting a very big image on that... Only time will tell... Packed with the fact that he's a real hardworker, he's got some other standout features too... He's got prospects, he's got brains, he's got talent, he's got success too.... He's handsome too... Yeah right!!!

I give to you.....

Name: Adaaja Daniel ‎

Dept: soil science and land management

Level: 400 Level

Likes: respect, honesty, loyalty,‎I like talking, eating,
 am playful, 
deep thinker, 
making things perfect,
 l love music, 
making new friends, 
I love chocolate,
 I love looking good, 
great fan of jazz & rockmusic,  
I love to smell nice ‎
dislikes: downgrading people,  pride‎



short bio: 
Student,
oap with ogbc90.5fm and funaabradio89.5fm‎
Presenter with rockcitygist 
C.E.O of touch innovation

Social network info :
Facebook : daniel powertouch Adaaja
Twitter: @danpowertouch 
Instagram: @danpowertouch ‎
See you next week... Don't forget to share, like and comment.... #peace y'all
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.