Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Tuesday 10 May 2016

WEATHER AND RHYTHM

Take me back to the days when life is full was full of laughter.
When I chuckle and smile so bright.
When my eyes are open to the fullness of the moon at night.
The morning full of life and promises.
The essence of life is made known to me.

The country songs minister warmth and peace to my soul.
To hear as the rain beats the roofing sheets.

My heart beats and beats.
I hear the rhythm of love so loud and clear.
Each note distinguished but it all comes to perfection.

The breeze so cool and my body warns in its wholeness.
The thunderstorm and lightening makes my heart skip.
Several beats but i still long to hear the rumble.
The cloud warns me about its darkness.
But i do not heed to it.
Through the stormy night, I see the beauty of life itself.

WRITER: M'chucqles
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.