Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Wednesday 30 March 2016

#WCW (Woman crush Wednesday)

Here it is Funaabites... Its woman crush wednesday... We're kick starting today...
On my very first edition of #WCW, I'll be taking a tour to the college of biological sciences....
My #WCW is no one but the drop dead gorgeous, dark skinned,
brown eyed, and Fun to be with lady... She goes by the name Olamide Adeleke, but I call her "Smallie" , I met her recently and it seems we've known each other for ages.

Name : Olamide Adeleke

Nickname : Mihdey

Dept : Biochemistry

D.O.B : October 9 19##

Likes : Seeing movies, i love gisting,I love hanging out with friends that's super fun to be with,i like taking pictures too,I'll pass for a photographer, i like fashion, dressing to kill..and i love Life..

Dislikes : Being shouted at!... Liars!!!.I hate liars, I'm not totally innocent though... I don't like being taken for granted...


She gives me the "butterflies_In_belly" feeling... I think this chic is super cute, what do you think??..

Remember, if you'll like to be a part of this, dont forget to send in your #WCW or #MCM details with pictures to my Email at jeffreyiyinbor@gmail.com or message me on whatsaap with 08173911052 and we'll make sure to let that lady or gentleman who you're crushing on know you're tripping ..Make sure to share you thoughts on this and don't forget to hit like.. #Peace
Share:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive