Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Tuesday 29 March 2016

#WCW and #MCM

Attention! Attention!

Its weird and bizzare when I start to count the number of girls I crush on, and guys who dress to kill them ladies. If I make a list, I'll take years to appreciate all of em. So, Whether it is on Facebook, twitter or Instagram, post that picture, ill be there to nab it and appreciate you as either my mcm or WCW . so come this Wednesday, you'll know one of the girls am crushing on, and by Monday, you'll know the boy a large number of girls crush on .

Maybe its that your friend, musician, lecturer or man'o'war,in funaab and out of funaab,mom and dad, or one of the drop dead beauties or handsome Guys in every college in funaab... My dedicated crush days has no limits...
WOMAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY, MAN CRUSH MONDAY... let's do this!!!...
The crew at infunaab is here to serve and appreciate y'all.
You want your friends topping the page, send in your pictures and details to me via jeffreyiyinbor@gmail.com or send your details to me on WhatsApp 08173911052

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive