Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Tuesday 15 March 2016

MEMOIRS of a FUNAAB boy #1 (by anonymous)

 I Still can't shake this thoughts out of my head, can't tell which weighs on me the most, the hardwork my school makes me do, or the hardwork she makes me do!
 I met her through a friend, and now we closer than friends. She was a stranger last semester, we exchanged a few 'hellos' , a few quick glances, more than a few deep moments, it was all about the eye's, the way the contacts were made, they came in this manner that words couldn't  describe.
 I've always never had to struggle to get girls, they just come, hmmmmm, easy, if that's the right word to use. Get this, am not a player, or the everyday casanova (you know,the type that justs wanna get in her pants, maybe once or twice, or keep it repeated, kick that image of JIM IYKE out of your head), am just the guy that grants your girl her one wish. My names BOSUNDE OLUWATAYO, my friends call me "MR TEE", and if they are overexcited, they call me "BLACKOUT", because of my dark complexion. Am a student of FUNAAB, currently in my 2nd year, studying only God knows what. My original plan was to be a Computer scientist, after a year at INHURD ( where I did my pre-degree) , and countless hours studying for JAMB and post-utme, I was offered a provisional admission to study Computer science.
 But here's the thing, it feel's like I'm studying mathematics, so don't be baffled when I say am studying "only God knows what" . Funaab makes even the simplest course look hard. Well, Computer science and Mathematics, I can't really tell the difference because  we've done nothing more than basic the basic computer knowledge,
but mathematics! Its been everything since I started my first class here.
 I'm not the kinda guy that'll hit you with a sorry story about how some girl broke his heart and made him the monster he his now, I don't feel the need to stress myself, instead,we can both reach an agreed concensus and mutually benefit off eachother.
 Don't go about school looking for me, I am invinsible; atleast I choose to be invinsible, except to people who are keen on-when it comes to observing, people who have the nose for good humour and a touch of trouble. I'm the guy that sat down next to you today, or maybe the one that dressed not too flashy, I hate flashy things, but I can draw your attention if I choose to, I don't need a car or an iphone to make my presence known. I don't pull tricks, or hit girls with this " shumamu's badass move " , whatever 'mojo' it is I possess did work on her, she understood all of my jokes, and the more she tried to close the door on me, she found herself giving in to me the more. I took down every litlle detail about her, her dress style- random, her smile- heartfelt, her walking style- not the everyday girl, her choice of words- real and dirty, her hobby- novels, and what's attractive to her- ME....


Share:

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive