Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Wednesday 23 March 2016

MEMOIRS OF A FUNAAB BOY #2 (by anonymous)

I've always had this 'chic' ( french for knack) for girls who know what they want, girls who see what they like and go for it, she wasn't one to suppress her emotions ...

We were at gate, in my hostel, we were in my room, she was on my bed, half naked! We'd been at it for about 2hours, slowly biting and looking for each other's pleasure-spots. She wasn't new to my hostel, but my kinda body, she was new to. I have total control over my body, I laugh when I choose to, I cry when I want to, I let my emotions show when I want it to (just bear in mind that I can fake everyone of these, I'm more or less ... an actor)

She was intrigued by my kinda body, but that was where she got it all wrong, it was never about my body, it was my mind. During my days as a kid, I'd get into a lot of trouble and get whipped, but I learned to control my mind after reading this 'Yoga' book dad once had, from it I got this: "Pain and pleasure wouldn't exist if we didn't have a mind", so with apt concentration, I can put my mind somewhere else. Whatever she was trynna do to me, I felt it, but on the surface, I was blank, she couldn't read me, she wasn't looking deep enough. I couldn't blame her, I've given her enough to distract her mind, she couldn't get her eyes off my ripped body, my workout sessions were finally paying off. She'd lay on my chest from time to time, listening to my heart beat steady, her second hands slowly counting my abs.

Moreover, she's been to my place countless of times, she wouldn't let me come over, because she stays with a family member, during our times together, I've known where to touch, where to bite, where to kiss and where to lick, her ears were the most vulnerable, my tongues proved to be the key to opening her, whenever I hit her weak spot, she'll sloop into my hands and go all jelly on me, she'll moan and tell me one of her innermost desires. The hard-girl frame shattering right in my face, and all I see is a girl in need of love.

Before we got this far, she was open with nittygritty details of her private life, I wanted to know more, so I let her into my life, no holds barred, she knew everything that there was to know about me (everything I wanted her to know, maybe), I let her know the basic triangles that held my mast at bay- no love for me, don't love me, you'll soon hate me. Like other girls before her, they ignore the first two and then the third one comes into play. I wasn't trynna open her, I had no intentions, I just wanted to know more about her, I didn't push her, she just felt the need to return the favour since she knew what she wanted to know about me. She gave me the chance to ask her any question I wanted to, and I digged deep.

'TEE, am attracted to you'
She'll say from time to time and with a straight face, looking deep into my eyes as if to find the answers she wants in there, I've never had a solid reply for her yet, I'll just look back into her eyes, and see the disappointment swelling in them. The more she wanted me, the more I wanted to know why she desires me. Maybe because no matter how she tried to seduce me, I wouldn't still lay with her, or maybe its because I respect her still and don't treat her like some disposable good, or maybe its because I still pressure her into getting a boyfriend who's not me, these thoughts wouldn't just leave my head as I sit, lost in MTS 241's class ... I wasn't listening in class, I'd gone deep into my mind, I didn't even know when I stopped writing, I picked up my pen, opened my books hard cover and wrote ' NIKE, why does thou desireth me this much? '

 if I don't stumble upon her in school, she would find me, and she had her way of dragging me out of the midst of my gang, it's like she is stalking me, and I can't get rid of her, truth is, I don't want to, her company is way too valuable to loose, she is funny and stupid, ridiculous and hilarious. She now is the opposite of the girl I saw last session, she now is the girl I've made out of her, but still, I want to know more ......

(To be continued)

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive