Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Monday 21 March 2016

CUPID'S LUST

Will mother obey cupid, and see this love as ordained by the gods? Can men with pretentious hearts affect the cause of my love. My heart freezes at the sight of my love... I feel a pull, a connection and his fire melts away all my worries.

 His kiss tastes sweeter than wine, any wine I have ever set my lips to taste, at his touch, I burn harder than a vampire going out into sunlight and my need for him is stronger.

 Would marrying him do me any good, would going against my mother make me better than a traitor? I wish for cupids arrow to pinch deeply into my mother's heart, so she would love for my sake.

 I wish we all lived normal lives and make me not bound to widowhood as punishment for loving him.

 WRITTEN BY: DEMETRIA
UNIVERSITY: OAU
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive