Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Monday 18 July 2016

Its Man Crush Monday


My people... How's it going??... With school opening officially today... What better way to hit y'all up than this...



okay it's mcm today and I had a really tough time choosing the right words to use in describing this guy....
A good looking young man, he's definitely a ladies guy, he looks really awesome especially wen he puts up that charming smile.. He's tagged one of the fast rising clothier in funaab ..I never knew I looked good on suite until he did a fast combination of clothes for me...that got me smiling tho..  I must say u guys should all look out for him...i had a little chit chat with him and he had this to say


 Name: Ihaza Eric Chukwuemeka...

Dept: Agricultural economics and farm management....
 500 level...

Dislikes: I dislike disorders, like it when things are in order(people or things)...

Likes: I enjoy singing, hanging out with friends when free, fixing people up(dressing).


Short bio: Ihaza Eric is the fourth child out of five, born and bred in lagos... a wardrobe manager and a fashion consultant, due to his passion for God and music which led to him becoming the music director in Triumphant Assembly


Eric has been nominated for award categories like best dressed since 2011, bagging 2013 best dressed male(uk hall) and in his departmental association [Agricultural economics students association (aecosa)], he also got tagged as the neatest farmer in ishaga-orile during his farm practice year

Due to his passion for people and fashion he started his own organization which is he calls  rXtyles and Wardrobes in the year 2014 been able to coach people on how to dress for events, manage their Wardrobes and also selling of wears.


Share:

5 comments:

  1. Ihaza..extraordinary wardrobe designer.I learnt a great deal from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word to describe dis guy........inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oyea....smiling he has dat in him... he loves fashion... he combines for me his sis as well. God takes u higher..

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive