Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Wednesday 13 July 2016

COM. LAMMY VOICES OUT AND CALLS FOR A CONFERENCE


Articulate Funaabites!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Ever since we got inaugurated as Executives, I have been conservative on comments I make because I do not want to rock the boat, so i decide to keep mute on several injustices being perpetrated by President Denco and his 4-man Executives, but now I have been pushed to the wall and it's time Funaabites know what the real issues are;


1. The management gave the President a huge sum of money to attend Leadership conference in Bayero University Kano alongside the Vice President as representatives as other institutions in Nigeria did, he went along with the Gen Sec so as to buy his very cheap loyalty. As the rightful person that is supposed to attend the programme with the President, I did not know about the programme until I saw their pictures on Facebook.

2. At the death of our late former speaker Rt. Hon Fisayo, I persuaded the President to postpone the Leadership retreat we all (The Executives, SRA Principal Officers) were to attend in Ekiti state. But my inhumane President told me  there was no correlation between his death and the retreat, and that he would not allow the money given by the management to get wasted. So himself and seven (7) others embarked on the retreat as against the outcome of a meeting we had in which we agreed not to attend. Fabulous funaabites, don't be surprised that after the condolence walk for Fisayo ( the late speaker), Mr. President reported me to the management that i led the protest. I know what i faced but that is a story for another day as God helped me scale through that tough time.

3. When I organized 'Kini Big Deal', the President refused to release already alloted fund for the programme in good time. The little percentage of the sum released was given only few hours to the start of the  programme. Even the powerful General Secretary of our dear union refused to write letter of approval for the venue. Mr President then threatened to cancel the programme if I write the approval myself. He did not even show up at any of the days for programme. That's why I am not surprised at them not putting the first program of the Union (Kini Big Deal) as part of the Union's achievement. I guess that's also an error from the printer😊

4. I do not know anything about the #100,000 they collected to produce the Shun Exam Malpratice signboards. It's a shame that as Vice President I just saw it being erected at exams centers.

5. I know nothing about the souvenir! I just saw the souvenir yesterday (12/07/16) from students who have collected theirs. The loyal welfare director was given the total sum of #1.2M allocated for souvenirs production whereas he refused to release #30k grant for the AGS inter-varsity debate. And make worse, they placed me on number 8 on their souvenirs which no Executive meeting was convened on before production. All I just saw was a message from the loyal Welfare that I should send him my picture which I was wondering why I should send my picture for what I do not know about. The Welfare I heard said they numbered the pictures in the order by which the pictures were submitted. Even the President who swore to defend the constitution and claim to know the constitution inside out should come out to tell the students who voted us into office, what number the Vice President of any institution should be. I believe the entire Funaabites deserve an unreserved apology from him because I know he did see the preview or prototype before final production.

 6. On the forthcoming SUG WEEK, i don't even know if I will be given a dime to execute the programme which is my constitutional and traditional duty. They have been propagating a parallel programme called Funaabsu @ 25 to frustrate the Union Week. Even their loyal P.R.O has refused to send any BC as per the upcoming Union Week. It will interest you that they have threatened that I am not the one to coordinate the Union Week and to make good their threat, I have been denied access to Students Union Le
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive