Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Saturday 23 July 2016

IT IS GOOD TO BE BAD


Have you ever wondered why the bad guy always gets the girls? (Maybe your girlfriend also). You were faithful and attentive but she cheated on you anyways.

You know the guy, frankly we all do. He goes by many names but he popularly called "The bad guy". He knew she was in a relationship with you but he doesn't care, he never cares about anything really and no matter how many heart he breaks or how much joint he burns, girls just want him anyways (just ask your girlfriend) Of course she will deny it but now you know.
  I guess you are wondering what brought this on and believe me, IT IS ON. After losing five girlfriends in a row to a bad guy, I have decided to bury honesty and loyalty. Since five girls could cheat on me despite being attentive, caring and gentle, I have made up my mind to be the best bad guy possible. The feelings and emotions that are considered " boring" will be thrown in a furnace and the heartless monster they so desire will come alive and live up to expectations.
  It is very funny though, the same girl who refused to hug you even once all through the two years your relationship lasted had been visiting a guy every Saturday night while telling you that she was going for house fellowship. (And no! She never takes her bible along). I overheard him bragging to his friends about all the things he did to her(I'm sure you won't like the details). I guess you believed all her lies.
  I know you are about to tell me that not all girls are like that and you could be right thirty years ago. The fact is that I used to live that lie before, giving my all and committing hundred percent into a relationship, hoping the girl will do the same. But the reality is that she likes the bad guy next door and he has been getting unrestricted access because unlike you, he is a cold hearted bastard and exactly who she wants.
  I know that some guys are presently assuring themselves that their girlfriend isn't like that( LOL), you know you have your doubt. I sincerely wish you all the best though.
But if you ever catch me with your girlfriend, just take heart and be a man about it. Don't forget I told you so, it is good to be bad.

Written by L.M.A
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive