Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Saturday 30 July 2016

ALL I HAVE IS ME


(Photo credit : ig @emit_k)

I don't wear fancy clothes,
Never could afford them,
I don't fancy shoes,
I won't know what to do with them,

I don't sag my pants,
And I don't do drugs,
Never will you see me rocking a stud.

I don't patronize restaurants,
Never could afford to,
Elaborate birthday parties? Not me,
I know Subby's cakes are delicious but they ain't free,
I'd love to buy you that chocolate,
But the price is a tad high,
I know I'm not that loaded,
I'm an ordinary guy.

I'm just a humble guy with a simple heart,
Why not open your eyes,
And see the beauty of my heart,
Why not open your ears,
And listen to the music of my heart,
Even if I have nothing to give,
I'll still give it to you,

When the day gets sunny,
I promise to be your shade,
When the night gets scary,
I promise to be by your side,
Don't be afraid to take a leap,
Cos I'll definitely catch you,
Don't be scared, just hold my hands,
I promise I won't let go.

Even while starving, I'll be smiling,
As long as you are content,
I have nothing fancy and expensive to give,
Just my bloody, beating heart,
All I have is me,
I hope you'll gladly take it.



   - For Kestin who never gave up and always believed in true love. Keep dreaming bro,I promise to laugh when your heart gets broken again.I respect your convictions nonetheless.

 -@ L.M.A
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive