Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Wednesday 6 July 2016

It's woman crush Wednesday.

Hi guys...
So we broke a jinx on Monday by hosting a fresher on MCM...
So who says we can't do the same for WCW... Lemme see your hands up... Okay Nobody...

Okay okay okay....
Let's cut to the chase...

For WCW, like I earlier said we're hosting a fresher...... I'm amazed as to the level of entrepreneurship which this lady possesses... She has a high business brain....
She's a fresher, but she doesn't seem fresh to the whole game....we spoke to her concerning her fashion business... And all we sensed in her was a lady with big prospects and big dreams...
Business brain, intelligence,a hard worker, entrepreneurial skills... What else have I not mentioned... She is very beautiful, believe me...
She's the complete package, she has everything... If there's something I forgot to mention... Trust me... She has it already...
First off, when I came across pictures of her hand-made Bags, they left we awed... She's really good at what she does with fabrics, she's very creative...honestly its been a while i saw someone this skilled...

A Lady with good prospects and a vocation to add to it.... What else mahn???....

So here we go..

Name: Bilesanmi Aminat ololade
Nickname: MinaBills
 Dept: Entrepreneurial studies
(Hmmm.... No wonder, I see where all the business brain is coming from..)

Dislikes: I don't like pretence, dishonesty and lazy people..

Best qoute: "what is worth doing is worth doing well", just keep moving, failure will come and go but you never can tell which hustle would be fruitful

Here's what Minabills had to say about herself..


Short bio: I'm friendly,very ambitious and hardworking, love cooking,exploring cus  i'm very inquisitive,I'm also creative,love reading inspirational books and discipline,I don't tolerate shit! I like being realistic with people,I mean people should know the real you.
I'm aspiring to become a big fashion designer,Anticipate and support me!
But for now I make Ankara bags and accessories,I can make anything with a fabric!

So there you go Guys... That's minabills...
I'll leave y'all with pictures of her with her products.. I'm sure you'll love them...


Nice products aren't they??...

Now Guys why not stop stressing yourself in thinking about what to buy your girlfriend as a birthday present or as a gift.. When you've got MINABILLS products to pick from.... Believe me, if that babe dey vex for you before, she go forgive you... if you're just planning on running package... Walaahi, she go answer you sharp sharp...
That's what MINABILLS products can bring to you...
When I have my own Bae, I'll buy for her too... Lmaoo....


If you're interested in getting her products, which I'm very sure y'all are already drooling over...


You can get in touch with MINABILLS through her Instagram page @ MINABILLS



Instagram Page: MINABILLS


Alright guys.... See y'all next week .   .
Happy Ramadan...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive