Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Wednesday 13 July 2016

RELATIONSHIP TALKS: NOT ENOUGH!!



Am I not just enough for him?, don't I show enough care to her?,what else can I do to make him love me?,Can't she just be like the way I want her to be?...
These are confusing questions that wallow through the mind of couples these days. Relationship could be really complicated but at the same time there are easy solutions to fix problems.


I saw a girl recently,she was on the phone with her boyfriend,she was kind of loud and I listened to the conversation,she said "David,you posted a girl's picture on instagram and you captioned it as " my bae forever",is it that you don't respect me or you just feel like hurting me all the time". I stood there looking at her closely,she wore a frustrated look and the only thing she could do was just talk. She ended the call angrily with " you just cannot change". The conversation kept me thinking about so many questions I couldn't really find answers for,I asked myself if the lady was just not enough for the guy or probably she might have done something that didn't satisfy the guy/ she was exaggerating the picture,the guy might have no strings attached or the guy was just a play boy. I felt what if this lady asks for my advice now,what would I say to her?.

Days later,the issue was still on my mind,something just occurred to me that " Not everyone appreciates you for who you are,no matter what you do,you can't just satisfy everyone you love". I used to believe in satisfying everyone that comes my way but it could never work like that,you would not just be enough. It could really hurt because we always expect mutual love and care,when we don't get it,it feels like you not the best person and you start to think of what else to do to make things better.


My Grandfather once said  something to me few days before he passed on,he said "never let anyone choose your husband for you and never let your husband dictate every steps you take, he could advice and put you through but always play a greater role on the decisions you make". His words were never amiss,they keep me moving. No man or lady should make you do things out of your league,if the person is truly yours, he always 'gat your back'.
Remember, a relationship shouldn't make you cry always, its meant to  make you a better and fulfilled person. Say this to yourself " I am more than ENOUGH".

#subby's thoughts#
#Relationship talks#


Written by-FOLORUNSO OLASUBOMI

Please do comment below to help us grow.

And for personal talks, you can reach me on
,fb-Folorunso Olasubomi or subbyfolly57@gmail.com.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive