Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Monday 26 December 2016

PERSONALITY PROFILE



Okay people its been a while, I do trust our exams went well as planned.
I must say congratulations to you all cause we've moved to the next level and on that note I specially will want to congratulate our finalists; 4 years, 5 years, even 6 years are "not beans."

Our personality of the week is of course a wonderful entrepreneur who has inspired many, well I would  also say he is also the ladies man, lol. He just recently graduated from the
prestigious Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) ... InFunaab had a chitchat with him and he had this to say
________________________________
Q: Can we meet you?

A: Ihaza Eric Chukwuemeka, I'm the 4th child out of 5 children ... Edo state, From ishan south to be precise.

Q: What are your hobbies?

A: Well I love swimming , singing, talking ... I'm quite engaging and could be so funny at times

Q: Are you single or in a relationship?

A: Lol ... i'm in a relationship.

Q: Which department did you graduate from?

A: Agricultural Economics and Farm Management...

Q: Can you tell us more about your brand?

A: Our brand rXtyles and Wardrobes simply worry for people while they wear, we're into image consulting, wardrobe management, sales of wears, more is coming soon. we fix you up for weddings, occasions, make up, etc ... we've worked for pageantry, fashion shows, OAP, wedding, groups, etc


Q: I understand you studied the basic part of agriculture while you were in school... Do you intend practicing agriculture in the nearest future???

A: Asides music and fashion.... Agriculture is something I love, going to it asap !

Q: And whats your advise to those looking up to you

A: Advise is to hold on to God, keep on working harder and also connect

Q: You won several awards wen you were in school, how did you feel being appreciated as a young entrepreneur?

A: I'm this kind of person that doesn't feel I did anything even if I do cos I don't really see them, but people see and hype and all, I simply just thank God and move on 'cause the enemy of one is there past success.
______________________________

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.