Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Sunday 1 January 2017

THANK ONE, THANK ALL, THANK SOME, THANK NONE.

If there's one thing I've learnt my whole life and I'm told to wake up and remember to act it unconsciously, it's doing my 'Thank You's. It's a Note To Self, even Jermaine Cole had to affirm.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Here Goes:

I thank One,
'Cause I'm alive today,
'Cause I'm seeing a brand new day,
'Cause for the past 19 years and 8 months,
Tho' there may be dismay,
I still have all, for all I pray.
And tho' there be many humans, he really does know my name,
And with all these, I'm sure now you know His name.

I thank All,
Family and Friends wise,
Acquiantances and Colleagues wise
Bosses, Heads and Leaders wise
You all have made the good in me so far.
You all have understood my worth, honestly.
And I gave you my essence: little, average or lots; truly.
I wish I could give more but I can't always, sincerely.
Yet I do give my gratitude lovingly,
And with all these, I'm sure now you know yourselves.

I thank Some,
Of the Ex's and Foes,
Of The Blunt Enemies and Evil Folks,
Of the wicked entities
That have now become one of the most reasons I hustke smartly these days with
The One's grace that keeps me going,
Pushing for The Significant,
And pulling into the greatness therein, I recount.
It has never been easy,
But with The One,
All Things, I mean All, are possible !
And now I'm sure these ones know themselves.

I thank None,
Of you who decided to
Never get involved with me,
Never connect with my true persona,
Never tapped into The One's grace that expresses itself through me,
I'm grateful for The One's grace which truly I don't measure up to,
But by His Son, got accepted into.

And now I perceive the none of you to be too scared that you only observe from afar,
Making the most of the comments which eventually get relayed to my attention
but dont measure up to changing my perception, esteem and hope of greater things ahead.
I am sure now that none of you know yourselves

But I do implore kindly, get involved, as soon as you can,
'Cause to be acquainted with me,
Is to know a whole lot of crazy greatness that's quite adventurous,
Be scared no more, for fear is true but becomes false when you accept it, overcome and move on.
I'm not cocky, I've only been blunt all through.
Have a wonderful #HYPR2K17,
With love,
A young one at heart.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.