Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Monday 4 July 2016

It's Man crush Monday..

Hey guys.... Its Monday again...so soon...
Seems the clock is running a little fast these days....
Anyways... You know what we do on Mondays...
Okay so for the first time on MAN CRUSH MONDAY we're hosting a fresher...
I've come to notice the shit load of hot girls and cute guys who gained admission this session..
In short they too plenty.. Chai.. E nor easy...
The beginning of a new academic session is like that time of the year where the floodgates of babes opens,  Where Funaab boys come and fetch....
 Lol....

Okay okay... Let me spare y'all  the cock and bull story and get on with it...


This guy... He's a mad AF punchline spitter... He's lyrically insane... E suppose dey psychiatric hospital... Lol.. He's a die-hard vector fan tho.... If you hating on Vector.. You automatically hating on him...
I remember few days back, we both were heading to the barber's shop just down the street.. There was this girl by the roadside trying to pick up something... Then a Punch came to his mind..
This is what he said
"They thought i was done rapping,buh Like I released on your girl's ass.. This is my Come(cum) back"... Y'all get it???.... This fella is making our cut because he's very talented... And cute too...


Name: Oluyinka Olasupo Samuel

Nickname: Psalmnovia

College: COLPHYS

Dept: computer science

likes: God,girls,money,Vector and any other good thing

There he is throwing his #Lafiaji sign up...


Dislikes:Hypocrites,Satan,Bizzy Body,Anything dah can bring harm to me 😁
Short Bio: I'm a rapper... Role model's Vector... Potential Computer scientist..Hail from Ogun state,Abeokuta to be precise.. God first, any other thing follows... I Like to look good and addressed well..I love my parents and siblings so much.. Like making money.. I love cute girls too..
Facebook: Psalm Novia
IG:@psalm_novia
Snapchat:psalm_novia
BBM:7B07A7FB...

So guys there you go...
I'm gonna leave y'all with screenshots from a rap battle this guy was in with a friend of mine...
Sit back and enjoy...







This is all we got for you guys for MCM....
Stay safe Fellas...

Seriously ehnnn... This thing dey pain me ooh... I feel like crying... No Ram... #sobs..
Lmao.... Anyways Happy Ramadan holiday in advance to all my Muslim brothers and sisters...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive