Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Friday 12 August 2016

THE GREASY HANDS



She got pissed cos I've got engine oil on my hands,
And she refused to take it,
She said "don't you feel ashamed,
Why can't you hide it?"

My friends are walking close by ,
Don't let them see it,
I said to her in a gentle tone,
'If these dirty hands contained a pile,
Would you still be frowning or will you smile?
Would you be ashamed to let your friends see it,
Would you really want me to hide it?'
She couldn't say naught cos she had nothing to say,
Her mind so focused on the darkness of the night,
Forgot that daylight is only hours away,
My success story is being written,
And it will soon be told,
Because I'll never give up my dreams,
The greasy hands you refused to take,
Is what many great men will pay millions to shake.
  -Never let anyone bring you down or make you feel ashamed and insecure. Just be yourself and follow your heart in doing what you love. If you aren't committing a crime, keep your back straight and hold your head up. Let your success story be told.
  -@ L.M.A
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive