Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Tuesday 23 August 2016

SEE WHAT FUNAABSU PRESIDENT IS DOING WHILE HIS COMRADES FIGHT #SAVEFUNAAB



In a bid to support the students after our protest was hijacked by the police(whom I see as the hoodlums) who escalated the problems by shooting Taiwo.
I quickly picked up my phone, gathered a lot of evidences and made way for splash fm since I had a good relationship with Mobola Odubote and Edmond Obilo. Edmond was so interested in the case that he gave me call around 9:43pm on the 22nd of August 2016. We spoke for 4minutes on phone and he requested for the SUG President's contact so he can fix an interview with him that same week so Nigerian would know the plight of students and debunk all untrue stories carried by the print media like punch and daily sun.


I told him I was gonna talk to the SUG President and get his contact available. I quickly sent LEO a ping to get his contact but seems he wasn't online and I went straight to groups where I know we had powerful comrades. I asked for his contact and got series of messages from different people dropping his contact. I was so happy. So justice was going to prevail. Funaabites are getting the support on social media and now we are getting so close in getting an interview with Edmond Obilo on Splash FM ibadan.

In no time, LEO replied his ping and we chatted about his president schedule of which he said he doesn't know much about that and he sent me his blackberry contact. I saw Denco online on whatsapp after saving his contact, I buzzed him up quickly and Baba didn't reply, I introduced myself and watched him stay online for almost an hour. I thought maybe he was busy due to the #SaveFUNAAB movement and the meeting he's gone through in school.

I sent him a request on bbm, he accepted and I was like good but I didn't send him a ping cos I still had the mindset of him being busy. I waited till the next day and still no response from him. I changed my dp the next day and uploaded a friend's picture who happens to be a girl and the next moment I got Baba's(Denco) ping. Waddup Babe!! I didn't reply cos I was shocked. He sent in another ping Waddup!! That moment I decided to play along to confirm who he truly is. He started asking where I was. I said I was at lagos. He then asked when I went home (as if FUNAAB didn't declare 7days mid semester break).

I was stunned at this point. I quickly went to my whatsapp, sent him a message and Baba still no reply ooo. My point is he wasn't so busy, he got my whatsapp message and still chose not to reply but when he saw a girl on my dp, he was so happy to chat.

We are all busy shouting #SaveFUNAAB and #PrayForTaiwo. We are doing our best to get our deserved justice and our so called SUG President is busy catching trips on how to relate with a girl on bbm. There's God ooo. At this point I support the fact that Denco is nothing but a disgrace to our university and our union.

I have screen munch of the chats and even if he deletes my contact, I still have the messages here and I am not staying anonymous. I'm Oluwafemi Anthony (@IamRealSOK)...


BC this to all FUNAABITES on your contact. We don't have a sensible SUG President. His case needs to be addressed by TB Joshua
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive