Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Monday 29 February 2016

CLOTHING CULTURE

So I have got a lot of things I need to figure out about dressing and I probably have 0 dressing sense, well that's what you all say but I have some bothers have you ever wondered why u can't wear our traditional clothing on a Monday or  Tuesday or any other day aside from the weekend and Friday, i tried this myself and well i got loads of opinions bout my dressing most of which was that i shouldnt be wearing it on a Monday and this got me thinking because i see no reason that has to be a rule

Another question is our traditional clothing associated with social occasions majorly. I get the fact that we sometimes celebrate traditional ceremonies and we have to be in our traditional clothing but I think if this continues over the course of time our traditional clothing will eventually become a thing of the past, something we used to use just the same way most of the young ones don't know how to speak their traditional dialect, I as a person even after 10 years, am jst beginning to grasp how to properly pronounce in my local dialect.

 I would prefer to dress in local attire more often and actually I will it's actually more colourful and the original material last a good period of time, there is no dressing law preventing us from wearing the native attire on a week day and for you all who criticize well I guess we are all entitled to our own views.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.