Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Wednesday 10 February 2016

ZONE HERE

Sitted in class,but my minds elsewhere.Still on earth but I wish I was somewhere better,somewhere,where I knew no one,but they all knew me,somewhere not here.

  Because here is crowdy,here is MP01 in FUNAAB,here is a lecture hall,here is where the Computer
science lecturer thinks she's teaching me,here is where students are sleeping on desks,when they could do that on their beds in their rooms,here is where guys beside me are playing games,here is where students are on whatsapp,here is where some girls are gisting,here is where BBM is more appealing,than what the lecturer has to offer.
Here is where boyfriends and girlfriends are making their relationship stronger,here is where peeps are talking about what com.AY welfare did yesterday,here is where they recount the abuse he dished on a fellow student,here is where people protest because their SUG has increased their FEE,even though they should be out in motion ground protesting,here is where they feel comfortable to vent.
Here is where fashion statements are made,here is where 'He meets Her',here is where people are smiling and some still find the time to frown,here is where you can find all emoticon faces,here is where the lecture hall is filled up and students have to stand,here is where the lecturer still thinks she's teaching me.
Here is where my hunger compounds and I can't stand the class anymore,I feel the same aura around the hall,not only I feels this way,I need to get out of here,to copy my MTS assignment,to get food at SUB,to talk with my GANG,my gang of Rebels.............To get to church for ASH Wednesday,to snap pictures around school for my blog,and to get back into my bed.......
But where I am right now,in class but not in class,the place where all this thoughts flow from,the zone that doesn't Love me,and still doesn't keep me as a friend,the zone that just accepts me,let me run and feel free,the zone that's in me and me in it.....This zone!!!
    I love HERE

Share:

2 comments:

  1. cool,funaab is just crazy like that,,,KEEP D ZONE RUNNING MAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do a zone here series ... Pleeeeaaasseeee

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.