Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Sunday 7 February 2016

TOP 3 FUNAAB ARTISTS IN 2015

NO ONE:AJANAKU
.
Need I say anything about this person?
Need I write something??
Need I tell you why he is number 1???
Need I????
.
Satiramoni 10/10
Jonzing freestyle 11/10
Pain cover 12/10
I'm here(my best song from him) 20/10

.
Need I tell you how he got signed to EMG?
Need I write about his hustle to the top??
Need I tell you that he is the next big thing out of funaab???
Need I????
.
Special mention to other artists this year: kjuni,fashow,lord of askambo,koray,Josh akas,hayormizy,lil torn,deetwo,highbillz,jayce and a host of other artists,keep the hustle real,connect to your music and make it yours,bring out your own style,don't just follow the trend of vulgar lyrics and sex-endearing music. I believe that consistency,hardwork and originality are one of the few ways to achieving success in life and don't forget "nobody wey no fit make am",we wish you all the best in 2016. ‪#‎Ipostfunaab‬

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.