Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Tuesday 9 February 2016

VENTING

8am,and I am on my way to class already,the struggle for public transport at isolu is on its own discouraging,it makes me just want to go back home,morning classes have always annoyed me but since I don't have a choice,I have to attend it.
The suppossed 8am class doesn't even start till its  9am,and the lecturer uses only 30mins out of 2hours and he's done for the week.Normally that gladdens me,but on the contrary scares the living SH*T out of me, because engineering exams have never been easy,irrespective of the units attached.
My school doesn't give enough room for sports but it does exercises you daily,the walk from JAO to YAKUB to CAD and back to CENTS,that's more than enough cardiovascular exercise for the day.The abscence of short cuts even worsens it,and the massive amout of importance attached to the dieing lawns is mind boggling.
As much as we curse the schools designers and the peeps who drew out our time tables,There's still lotta fun innit when you have your gang with you.........
But the way classes are scheduled is quite infuriating,getting to cents today from Jao 1,it was my first time in the newly built lecture theatre,I walked in with so much excitement only to meet the class filled up to the brim.The engineering faculty stood on their feet  all through the class and contrributed a whole lot to disturbing the class,which was fun because I was a part of the 'class destroyers'....Who learns in a mathematical class standing,I already hate maths,now the hate is just growing even  more.
Am venting today.For a whle lots of resons,CENT is a waste of fine building,man power and available space ,the hall was so small that it couldn't even take four departments.Why did they build it was the questioned I asked eveybody who cared to listen.
When they could have used the building for something fun,something relaxing,am not gonna say what building it should have been used for,but I feel its a waste.
We get stressed on a daily but the school proffers no means to ease us of this stress,even as engineering students its even worse,social life is on a scale of 0-0,and I don't blame the school,why on earth do we have the SUG?
Am glad I didn't vote,the same SUG that has a social crew member,the same that promised to get transportation readily avail at isolu,the same that couldn't fix the hostel isssh,the same that can't stop funaabot drivers and the school security forces from rudely bullying students,I don't feel or see the impact of our SUG.
If you get a chance,see the SUG's bus.......
I'll just die it here,so I don't get chastised for saying my mind.......
     PEACE......
Share:

3 comments:

Powered by Blogger.