Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Monday 22 February 2016

PLEASE BREAK MY HEART



Searching for love I never find,
Wooing a heart they never had,
Thinking of it all just makes me sad,
No love,no loss , no hurt - that would be rad.

  I guess I was just too naive,
Parading my heart on my sleeve,
Believing in those silly fairy tales,
Thinking true love existed was my mistake.
I went about begging for my heart to be broken,
Giving my hundred percent to those who don't even think I count,
The heartbreak of successive relationships,
Taking serious issues lightly,
Smiling instead of crying,
Careless cos I care too much,
Detached cos I get too attached,
I'm not asking for love,
We both know you have no idea what that means,
Please just break my heart,
Now, that is what I am used to
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.