Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Thursday 25 February 2016

LONELINESS


You don't know who got you until you all
alone, till you feel the breeze talking to you,because that's the only voice around you, except for the voice in your head, and then you feel yourself drown in the deep abyss that surround's you. It's then you remember how loud your friend's voices were, how loneliness was cast aside by you, letting it suffer, even loneliness feels lonely from time to time. Hating the fact that we have friend's, the feeling wants us for itself, but we never want it, but when life hit's us, we have no choice but to let ourselves feel lonely.

 Sometimes, trying to fix it, is like arguing with a woman, you read the software license agreement, ignore all the voluminous texts and click 'I agree' .
 Loneliness now resides here, romancing me with it's absent touches, leaving me enough room to remember the days when the touches were met by my own skin, her hands slowly sliding down my arms, her body mass resting heavy on my back as she leans forward to reach for my beards. Her words silently soothing my burdened heart, telling me not to worry, telling me not to let loneliness win me over.
 But loneliness, hugs me before I even let her words win, shows me pictures of friends who left and how they are happy without me. How much time I wasted trying to be there for people who only noticed me when I was there, only when I had something to give.
  Loneliness widens my eyes, not to see, but to let tears flood out. I quit trying to fight this feeling a long time before now, my options all lead to one resolve : Feelings I can't control, take me, for I am yours, do with me as you feel, my limbs seize to move against your will, I want this feeling, I want you-loneliness.
Peace
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.