Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Tuesday 5 April 2016

#WCW

So here it is Guys!!! Its Woman Crush Wednesday...how I became friends with this girl still baffles me.. Well well well I got to know her through a friend, she was on the same group chat with me, what really struck a chord in me about this girl is her character, she's very Friendly, she has a high sense of humour and she's really Cool ... Super duper cool!! Yeah! Most importantly she's beautiful, atimes I think "what a technical drawing expert God is"... 'cus this girl has all the parabolic curves and cycloid curves in the right places
... no wonder she got me tripping. She gives new meaning to the word AWESOME!!! Of all the female friends I made recently, she's top!!!

Name:Bakre Adesewa Lateefat
College: Colvet
Likes: Laughing
Dislikes: being screamed at!!

And yeah!!!... Remember that chic vector called out to rap with him during the fresher's night??? Bakre Adesewa was the girl ... OSHAMO!!! She's vector's number 1 fan in FUNAAB.... She's talented too you know??


Guys there you have it ... Our #WcW for the week ... If you come across her, just make sure you look forward if not you'll find yourself walking into a pole ... Lol ..
So guys wah dyu think about Bakre Adesewa?.. I think this girl is AWESOME.. But I'll leave that for you to either agree or disagree.

Remember guys, You know what to do ... Email me at jeffreyiyinbor@gmail.com or chat me up on WhatsApp with 08173911052 to send in your #WCW ... And we'll do our best to let her know someone out there is running head over heels for her....
Let the P-setting begin!!!






Share:

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.