Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Wednesday 13 April 2016

#WCW( woman crush Wednesday)

Hi guys... So the university decided to give us one more week.I guess everyday is Happy No-fuel day now... I hope y'all r having fun, anyways I got you guys fixed with sumtin today.. M really sorry this is coming late.. But you know nau.. A nigga gotta do what a nigga gotta do.. You dig??...
You know when wednesday comes.. Woman crush Wednesday comes with it too... So we got you fixed like we always do...same time , same place.... Okay then... I went eagle's eye on this one, sifting through all the ladies in Funaab and coming up with this incredibly beautiful girl.... Believe me, this girl is pretty, she's gorgeous, she's cute, name it.. She got it all..
.
I knew her through a friend, not too sure we had the greatest starts as friends but we cool now... Yeah... Real cool... I dont know what it is about this girl, she walks by and I get all 'em goosebumps... One more thing, she's fair...and I get turnt about 'em light skinned chics, can't blame me for that


Name : Alawode Marvelous Ayo.

Nick: Marvey

College : COLPLANT
Dept: PPCP

Likes: Reading novels, gisting, making new friends, keeping my old friends too... Not like imma make new frnds and forget all abt my day1 friends... Not in this world..

Quote: "Play with all but trust none"
#word guys.. #word!!!...

That's all we got on today's edition of WCW...

You've seen it all guys..  She likes making new friends.. You got your greenlight on there...

Remember.... Email me at  Jeffreyiyinbor@gmail.com or WhatsApp me with 08173911052....

One more thing... Make sure y'all are security conscious, report suspicious activities to the authorities, and go around with your ID every time..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.