Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Thursday 7 April 2016

MEMOIRS OF A FUNAAB BOY #3 (by anonymous)


Nike Adeleke is my ((hmmmmm)) well I'll tag her as my 'iranu partner', we make out every time like every given opportunity, when we're in school, she's always touching me, giving me seductive glances and all.



We almost made out one night in school, after we left imagine cinemas, I left my friends back at Jao 3, saw her off to the car park, we stopped by the Senate building and talked at length. I was standing on the lower pathway, and she was a pavement higher than mine but my height equalled hers and I was within her breath range, I could hear the sound of saliva rushing down her throat as she swallowed endlessly. She was looking directly into my eyes.

I've seen those eyes before, they reflected her dark side, her innermost desire. She wanted me, right there and then, she was just too scared to kiss me in the open,we've talked at length and that's something she's said to me one too many times but tonight, the urge to break that truce was eating her up.

Nike is a COLMAS student, she's in her third year, a grade higher than me, but that wasn't a barrier. Economics was her major, and she took it as serious as she took benefitting romantically from me, she was steadfast with her books, currently on a 4.43 CGPA, I keep wondering where she finds the time to read amidst all that transpires between us.

She is a keeper, and by keeper I mean 'a girl that keeps to only one guy'. I keep asking myself why she wants me, i'm not the commitment kinda guy. I barely call her, unless she was supposed to come over and is taking way too long. I don't text her, unless it's on whatsapp.
I say shit to her, lot of dirty stuffs in public and still, she doesn't detest me, she hasn't even scrubbed me off her 'wanted boyfriends list'.

Make-ups aren't her thing, she's not your everyday attention seeking girl but she's in a class of her own. I just feel too much romantic novels and soap operas is her problem, plus a touch of 'Ghanaian movies'. She has this picture of love in her head and am definitely not in right terms with it. The one thing that baffles me is, she acts cold and reserved to other guys, but with me, she's just loose and on her worst behavior.

She doesn't tell me she's jealous when am with other girl's, it's just obvious, I see it in her eyes even though she doesn't admit it. I can always tell from the way she looks at Damilola especially ...

_____________________________________________


To be continued next week, hope you enjoyed this week's tale
Share:

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.