Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Tuesday 5 April 2016

HELP !!!

So I was chatting with a friend I just met, she schools at UNILAG, yeah yeaah, the same UNILAG we all know. She was profiling me, she asked me what school I was studying in and I, with utmost excitement, typed FUNAAB (in block letters too).




Her reply reminded me of all the disappointing answers I have got ever since I was admitted - " where is it "  , "what is that"  , "full meaning please" and a long list of horrid and cruel replies.

I am left with questions in my head like:

Is FUNAAB restricted to this part of the country only or is it that we're just not out there?

Is our social life so bad that we dont even have a public face: Kiss Daniel, Ajanaku , Zimbiat, all of these and FUNAAB is still HIDDEN?

The few who have heard of FUNAAB prolly saw it in their JAMB brochure.

Asides all these, I still rep FUNAAB like DIE HARD, but FUNAABITES help the ministry too, am tired of explaining to all this UNILAG AND UNILORIN girls where and what FUNAAB is.

#IrepFUNAAB

HELP FUNAAB WITH THE HASHTAG AND LOCATION STATUS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.