Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Monday 11 April 2016

#MCM( man crush monday)

Okay people...
When its Monday... You know how we do it... Its Man crush Monday Fellas... How y'all doing???... Hope y'all did enjoy your Happy No-fuel day Break... Cux I sure did enjoy mine..
Okay... Straight to business...
We go all the way to COLERM... Trust me this guy is handsome, he's fresh, he's tall, he's all y'all ladies ever will dream of...



Name: Babatunde Wole Ibrahim

Dept: WMA

Likes: basically Straight forward people, iont got time for all the merry-go-rounding(in Frank Donga's voice) lol.. ,i  just need you to come clean with me... Fav colour?? Definitely Blue and white.. Fav food??? Pan cakes, hell yeah!!!... Sport??? I love football and lawn tennis kinda like Novak djokovic.. You dig???...

Dislikes: N/A.... I dont have any

Bio: I'm basically a fair person, you get what you give....


So ladies.... That's Wole...the Fresh wole.. The handsome wole.. Next time you come across him, you might wanna say Hello... He's friendly, it'll surely be worth while.. Well... I think this guy is so!!! DOPE!!!.. What y'all think??... Leave a comment in the comment box....

Remember, you know what to do... Email me at jeffreyiyinbor@gmail.com or chat me up on WhatsApp with 08173911052 to make your entries for the next #WCW or #MCM....
Have Fun, stay safe.. And Be good
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.