Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Monday 25 April 2016

Man crush Monday!!!

Hi guys... I'm really sorry I didn't make any post last Monday... Had a few issues I had to attend to...
For Man crush Monday.. We'll be having a very talented musician... This guy is well known in Funaab...
I'm guessing  y'all have heard the song "superStory" ... This guy is the mastermind behind the hit track... " heaven" "Ayo" "shekosi" these are some of his other songs
... Y'all know Olamide's song "Who you EPP". This guy did a remix of the song, and trust me I'm kinda finding it hard to choose which is better.. His or Olamide's??.. Remember Fresher's night?... He was one of the rappers on stage with Vector doing the freestyle thingy..

Name: Saibu Damilare Akorede

Nickname
Dept: PRM

Likes: I like people... I'm a fan of everyone...

Dislikes: I dislike liars..

Short bio: Koray was born in 1994,fourth in the family of five. from Ogun state. started composing since jssthree..


Lest I forget. . he's got two new tracks coming up really soon..so y'all should anticipate...
Stay safe... Be good and have a great week... 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.