Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Tuesday 26 April 2016

MEMOIRS OF A FUNAAB BOY #4 (BY ANONYMOUS)


Damilola is an ex to what me and Nike is now. We met during my pre-degree days, she was the first wild one I met. We had barely just met and we were already talking deep. She was wild,young and free, most of all, she was open. She didn't see the need to hide anything from me and after the morning turned to night, she didn't hide her body from me.



We started off talking about random specs of life, she was one hell of a conversant, she had mad humor up her sleeves, all that changed when we started talking about room issues, I knew I was in for a wild catch, I was lagging behind on some romantic adventures and she had been there already, I had to fill in my gaps lest my story be incomplete.

We talked till an hour before dark, she had to cook and I had to assimilate all we had just said. I was on my bed doing absolutely nothing, my roommie was optical-nerves-deep into his phone, Naruto was giving him the thrills. I am also a big fan of comics, but I rather watch when am all alone.

The door creaked and slowly opened inwards , my roommie had his earphones on, he heard nothing, PHCN was doing its daily shift of no light. She peeked through the open space and my scared engines revved back to normal. At this time in Mawuko, boys from the main campus were "obtaining" we "younglings" but I wasn't young  and I wasn't ready to be "obtained" either, if I even knew what it meant.

She came in with dinner, I smiled because our talk on 'benefits' was already paying off. I ate the plate clean and my roommie was still watching naruto, he had his back to me so he couldn't see me. We both laid on our sides on my bed, I was looking her in the eyes as we talked. I am not the guy to make the first move, I could sense her waiting patiently for me to spark up the combustion chambers, she was a little bit disappointed, she threw a little tantrum knowing she had to carry our weight in this. None of us said a word of what was on our minds, but it was clear it had the same magnitude and direction. She started off jerking her head forward and backwards, towards and away from me, she stopped her lips a few inches away from mine, I already knew what was gonna happen next, but I was taking my time, she had to be the one to instigate the coupling so at the end she wouldnt' blame me for starting a series that wouldn't end well for her.

She jokingly kept the head movement thing going and all of a sudden she didn't complete the harmonic movement, she stopped right in my face, arched her lips and let her hands slide over my arms. I knew I had achieved breaking point, I just closed my eyes and prepared the 'Denzel Washington' in me to act shocked when she finally laid her wet lips on mine.

I opened my eyes in astonishment, not to me playing shocked, but damn! She was a real good kisser. We kissed like sensible Africans, I had limitations touching her, she stood up without saying a thing and walked out. I just laid there wondering what it was I did wrong. And then she walked in again, this time her clothing was different, she jumped out of her bum short and sweatshirt and climbed into a silk nightgown, from the way her nipple's shot forth from beneath her clothing, I could tell she loosed more than just her shorts and shirt.

She crawled on top of me and I let my hands onto something soft - her a#s, they fit right into my large palm and I worked them, I rolled her over to the side and buried my face in her bosom, my lips and tongues gently making her moan.
I checked my roommie from time to time, but this time he had slept, his media player churned with  Japanese voices from the Naruto's anime he was watching, I couldn't have asked for a better roommie, at least today he was useful.

The night was long but we were determined and we stayed up all through it, clothes were displaced, the moonlight reflected off her bare skin as we tangled and whispered words to each other. She was like me, at least that night, we did everything but sex. She turned on me like a raged lynx, holding my hands above my head, she gnawed at my neck and slid down, her hands were holding something hard this time, she made funny faces and sang silently over what she made a microphone, I tried hard holding back the laughter that was about to roar out, my gaze fixed on the ceiling so I wouldn't see the karaoke done over my "boy". I was imagining the kind of girl to do a thing so bizarre. All of a sudden, goosebumps cloned me, cold shivers crawled up my spine, it was all wet and hot at the same time, what was a microphone was now a toothbrush...
And then it was morning, I survived the night, that's all that matters. We had this series going almost every night, at different locations around the hostel till she had a bf and I, a 'hoe'...
________________________________________

Hope u enjoyed this one? Want to know what happens next, well the series continues next week ... Au revoir
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.