Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Saturday 1 October 2016

LOST


People see me and think I'm alright
But I feel like pieces of me are still in  her
I gave her all of me and barely got half back
I feel conflicted like I'm in two places at the  same time

I cant think straight no more
I wear my shirt the wrong way
I cant tell left from right
I hear the words coming out of your mouth,but  I cant process them
Right now I'm staring at the clock but its not moving

READ: FAR CRY

Its like the whole world stopped breathing
My brain just cant handle any more thinking
Dying feels  more worthwhile than living
People are around me but I see no one
I feel like I'm trapped in someone else's body
I feel like I never existed
All because I made  the mistake of falling in love
Now I'm a ghost,I'm a phantom
I'm a shadow,I'm an apparition
I'm losing my hold on the real world
I'm lost.
Somebody please find me.


Written by: Balogun Ayomide
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.