Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Monday 27 June 2016

#TALK TUESDAY

#TalkTuesday
.
.
Him: Hey you're giving the talk tuesday speech today.
Me:No I can't do that,you want to have me talk to over 15000 funaabites,i would just die!
Him: it's simple,i used to do it before,just go out there and talk to them like buddies,its not the presidential speech!

Me: oh really,like buddies? alright,be prepared to....well nvm!
*curtain opens on stage*

Hello there and welcome to another edition of talk tuesday,my name is...(oh they said I shouldn't say my name) How has been your holidaying? Its been a long time we had this interesting (uhmm....what shall I call it now) game,programme,show,activity,fun time......etc(feel free to choose or add the one you feel is correct) Reason being that we were all writing exams and cos of the flurry of things to post from our arsenal on tuesday or sometimes important information or happenings taken place in school that same day(yeah....tuesday)

But right about now people we're are back,yeah we're back like buhari after his ear treatment abroad or back like toolz demuren's back to bring you another edition of #talktuesday Alright since we just finished our exams,its only fair,our question comes from that perspective so we're asking two things : what was your most difficultly embarrassing moment during the exam and what was your most interesting or funny moment during the exam??? Let the comments roll in and let's crack ourselves up a bit,at the end of it all I will be back to tell you mine,don't go no where,wait for it!

Comments on here or IG @infunaabsights or Facebook #ipostfunaab.

*curtain falls*
#Ipostfunaab
(Anticipate hidden talents in funaab #HTIF and ff @Ipostfunaab on Instagram & twitter)
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Yeah welcome back everyone,let me quickly share my own experience with you before I return to the meeting I was having with the VC,you know that man can get annoyed easily,he will think am not serious if I stay here for too long.
    Most difficult/embarrassing moment: I couldn't spell the word "CERTAINTY" during one of my papers,i swear the thing hard me die,i no remember,you dey laff,e no funny that day ooo!
    Most funny/interesting moment: this happened at yakub during one of our GNS exams,a girl on crazy jeans was sent out of the hall due to her indecent dressing,after a couple of minutes she came back tieing a wrapper round her waist,using it to cover the crazy jeans. Everyone in the hall including the invigilators burst out laughing,they just had to allow her write the exam even if not for anything but for that sheer show of boldness mixed with little comedy!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.