Reaching Out From FUNAAB to The World

Wednesday 29 June 2016

It's Woman crush Wednesday.

Okay Fellas...
We all know the drill.. We know when Wednesday comes, WCW comes with it...
Now don't get it twisted... We have for you one of the hottest, drop dead gorgeous ladies in Funaab as INFUNAAB's WCW...
I remember the first time I met her... I think I lost the bolt holding my jaws together.. They were left opened.... Do I
say she's Kim Kardashian's clone...because she's ..., she's just.., she has the ..., I don't know how to put it, I'll leave the rest for y'all to figure
 out...*winks*... If you know what I mean...


Name: Abisayo Taiwo  Abike.                                

College: Colbios.                                      

Dept: Pure and applied zoology.      


Short Bio: "I actually really like a lot of things. I like cooking, talking, making friends, I like straightforward people. I can't exactly say I av a set of dislikes...most times if there's something I don't like..I express it at once and what I may not like today, depending on my mood, I may like tomorrow🙈🙈. But basically I don't like immoral things, people, talk and all. I can't ever talk about me without mentioning God... The totality of my existence is in him... So the first thing you should know abt me is I love God. I'm a professional makeup artist. With my brand name being Ab's touch. I'm also an upcoming OAP.. You should watch out for me. I'm in 200l"..




I'm a big fan of ladies with entrepreneurial mindset... Or have a certain vocational skill..
She's a make-up artiste... Nd I'm obliged to ask for y'all to patronize her.. If you're a guy and you have a bae that cannoh make-up call Mz Abike,lol... if you're a girl and you want to get the best make-up you'll ever wear... Call Mz Abike...

She's also an upcoming OAP... She's with the university's Radio station... FUNAAB RADIO!..

One girl... Too many great personalities...
That's all we have on Mz Abike... I hope we tried our best in painting a live picture in your mind without you having to see her physically... I'm sure we did... We're INFUNAAB remember.. That's what we do.. *thumbs up*...

Don't forget to like, share and comment on this post.... Thank you...
Oh!. Before I forget... Lemme leave y'all with something a fellow funaabite said concerning Mz Abike...


M short of words here people.... Just like he said "IT IS WHAT IT IS"....
See y'all next week.... #peace
".                  "
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.